SECONDS: A5 Medical History Taking Template
This is brand new notepad that has a minor imperfection, but is otherwise perfectly usable. All imperfections are very minor and hardly noticeable (we are just very fussy)!
Imperfections may include any of the following:
- A few pages short
- Rough top edge (this is minor and usually just on the first pages so will be resolved after the first few sheets are torn off)
- Slightly faded printing
- Printing that is rotated by a few mm
- Slightly bent corner of the notepad
- Uneven gluing at the top of the notepad
*Examples of common imperfections at the top can be visualised here.
For medical and healthcare students.
The template is designed to allow easy documentation of patient histories for medical students to use as a revision tool or to aid a good structure for presentation. The template follows the history-taking structure taught by medical schools.
The hard back board and portable size means the notepad can be used by students at the patients’ bedside or even to document common presenting complaints for revision.
- 50 sheets
- Thick luxurious paper
- Calgary Cambridge Model
- Access to a how-to-use guide
- Matching items available here
All inks, paper and printing are 100% eco friendly too - what’s not to love?!
Page count could vary either way by a couple of pages.