SECONDS: A5 Pomodoro Tracker for Productivity
This is brand new notepad that has a minor imperfection, but is otherwise perfectly usable. All imperfections are very minor and hardly noticeable (we are just very fussy)!
Imperfections may include any of the following:
- A few pages short
- Rough top edge (this is minor and usually just on the first pages so will be resolved after the first few sheets are torn off)
- Slightly faded printing
- Printing that is rotated by a few mm
- Slightly bent corner of the notepad
- Uneven gluing at the top of the notepad
*Examples of common imperfections at the top can be visualised here.
Struggling to focus and get stuff done? The Pomodoro method is the secret to effective time management and just what you need!
The technique involves alternating pomodoros – focused work sessions – with frequent short breaks to promote sustained concentration. This minimal planner will help you to really get stuff done!
This method will work well for you if you:
- Find distractions often derail the whole day
- Consistently work past the point of optimal productivity
- Have lots of open-ended work that could take unlimited amounts of time (e.g. studying for an exam)
- Are overly optimistic when it comes to how much you can get done in a day
- 50 sheets
- Smooth luxurious paper
- Access to a how-to-use guide
- See full student stationery range here
All inks, paper and printing are 100% eco friendly too - what’s not to love?!
Page count could vary either way by a couple of pages.